Elite Athletic Programs Recommend Sustainable Cleaning Solution, Stabilized Aqueous Ozone (SAO®)
PINnacle Wrestling School and other athletic programs are using Stabilized Aqueous Ozone (SAO) to safely and effectively clean their facilities during the current health pandemic.
Wrestling coach Will Short and PINnacle Wrestling school co-owner Jared Lawrence discuss how they’re staving off skin infections, COVID-19 and other harmful viruses with a sustainable cleaning solution that’s safe enough to spray their athletes with.
Our wall-mounted SAO Device produces Stabilized Aqueous Ozone, or SAO®, on-demand using only cold tap water and oxygen from the air around it. You’ll reduce chemicals of concern by 70% and enjoy 25% average ROI cost savings. Best of all, you’ll make the indoor environments you clean safer for everyone.
Words from Coach Will short and Co-Owner of PINnacle Wrestling School Jared Lawrence.
"I’d love to talk to any coach. I think the more people that we have using this product, the safer the athletes are going to be.” Learn more about SAO from Wrestling Coach Will Short and Co-Owner of PINnacle Wrestling School Jared Lawrence.
Elite wrestling coaches talk about cleaning without chemicals
SAO gives athletic programs an advantage by keeping their athletes healthy
- ZERO chemicals or toxins: our device takes ordinary tap water and turns it into Stabilized Aqueous Ozone (SAO), nature’s most powerful cleaner
- Effective: 99.99% effective kill-rate against bacteria and viruses, including skin afflictions and Coronaviruses (including Covid-19, SARS, Flu virus) M.R.S.A., Strep, Staph, Salmonella, Listeria and E. Coli
- Efficient: Less cleaning time required– SAO has a 1-minute dwell time vs. the 10 minutes needed for Lysol disinfecting wipes and spray to achieve a 99.9% reduction
- Simple: Eliminates cleaning with multiple chemicals and exposure to toxic chemicals
- Safe: Fall reduction – no residue, means less slips and falls
Regulatory Approvals and Certifications