pureWash Desiccant Dryer Replacement Cartridge
pureWash by GreenTech Environmental is most effective at producing activated oxygen when the air it uses has low humidity, so it’s important to replace your Desiccant Dryer Cartridge whenever the beads turn pink.
Most users can expect to do this about once a year, but if your laundry room is exposed to non-conditioned air or if you have high humidity for other reasons, you might need to replace it even more frequently. Keep an eye on the window on the left of your pureWash and order a new cartridge when it turns light purple. Even better, order a spare and always have your pureWash working at maximum effectiveness.
Product: pureWash Desiccant Dryer Replacement Cartridge
- Removes moisture from the air inside pureWash Pro to keep it running for many years
- Only needs to be replaced when the blue beads turn bright pink
- Typical life span of the desiccant beads is 1 year, depending on humidity in your laundry space and frequency of washing
- Removes moisture from the air that pureWash Pro uses to create ozone to clean your clothes
- Easy to install and use
- Dimensions: 5.5" H x 2" W x 2" D
- Weight: 7 ounces