Stabilized Aqueous Ozone
Turn ordinary tap water into Stabilized Aqueous Ozone, nature’s most powerful cleaner. Stabilized Aqueous Ozone (SAO) is a highly effective cleaning agent that breaks down dirt, grease and other contaminants, safely replacing traditional chemical cleaners, deodorizers and sanitizers. Ordinary aqueous ozone is produced by using electricity to add an extra oxygen molecule to O2, creating O3. This O3 is then infused into cold tap water to create safe aqueous ozone able to clean and sanitize for up to 24 hours.
How it Works
- Cold tap water enters the Stabilization moduleThe stabilization module mixes with the cold tap water stream, expanding the useful time up to 24 hours*
- The treated water leaves the stabilization module
- Water passes through the connector, which prevents back flow with air lock, then enters the capacity unit
- Oxygen enters the dispenser through the replaceable filter cartridge
- 4,500 volts of electricity transform O2 to O3 Ozone gas that is not saturated in the water is separated and safely dispensed as oxygen
- SAO leaves the dispenser to fill mop buckets, trigger sprayers, or auto scrubbers. * Results may vary based on water quality at locations
Why the Cartridge is Critical
The cartridge adjusts the minerals in the water first, stabilizing the tap water so that regardless of where in the world your tap water originates from, it is consistent and maximized for cleaning and sanitizing performance.
Without the cartridge, regular aqueous ozone only delivers 15 minutes of sanitizing. After passing through the SAO-4 cartridge, stabilized aqueous ozone remains potent for up to 4 hours of sanitizing time and 3 days of cleaning time. Using the SOA-24 cartridge, SAO will last up to 24 hours as a sanitizer and 6 days as a cleaner.
Frequently Asked Questions About Stabilized Aqueous Ozone (SAO)
2) Ensure the flow jet is clean.
3) Ensure the water source is turned on.
For questions related to our products view our informational guide below.
If you can't find what your looking for please contact us.
Still have Questions? Let's Talk!