3M Clean-Trace Surface ATP Test Swabs
3M™ Clean-Trace™ Surface ATP UXL100 is a single-use test device that contains a swab for the collection of a sample from a surface. The swab is pre-moistened to aid in sample collection and processing.
Upon activation of the test, the chemical reacts with the sample collected on the swab to produce light. The amount of the light produced is proportional to the degree of potential contamination. Measurement of the light requires the use of a 3M™ Clean-Trace™ NG Luminometer and the results are displayed in Relative Light Units (RLU). The higher the RLU number, the more contaminated the sample. Not intended for consumer use.
Product: 3M Clean-Trace Surface ATP Test Swab
- Superior repeatability and excellent sensitivity leading to better decisions for environmental hygiene control.
- Demonstrates due diligence and helps protect a reputation.Shelf life: approximately 8 months (when kept refrigerated).
- Easy to use, simple to learn.
- Pre-moistened to aid sample collection.
- Helps reduce risk of cross contamination due to poor cleaning
- Operating temperature range: 59° to 77° F.
- Storage temperature range: 35.6° to 46.6° F.
- Provides a tool to help assess and improve hygienic performance and reduce risk.
- Recommended industries: Bakery, Beverage & Bottled Water, Chemicals, Confectionery, Dairy, Eggs, Fruits & Vegetables, Grain & Oil-seed Milling Sector, Meat, Nutraceuticals, Pet Food & Animal Feed, Poultry, Seafood
- 100 swabs
- Brand: Clean-Trace
- Quantity: Sold by the case
- Shelf Life: 10 months
- Storage Temperature: 2-8C